Free personalized workout plan

2 nSuns 5/3/1 Linear Progression (6 Day Deadlift)

By nSuns

Experience

Beginner (1-2 years)

Days per week

6 days

Time

54 minutes

Genders

Female, Male

Goals

Build Muscle (Female | Male)
Gain Strength (Female | Male)
Powerlifting (Female | Male)
Description

The2 Suns 6 Linear Progression version of 5/3/1 templateis great for beginners because it immediately gets them accustomed to higher training frequency, whereas many novice programs only c

Show More

Equipment

Barbell, Bodyweight, Cable, Dumbbell, Machine, Pull up bar

Average Exertion

60%

Average Cardio Intensity

30%

Workout Type

Split

Experience

Beginner (1-2 years)

Time

54 minutes

Genders

Female, Male

Days per week

6 days

Goals

Build Muscle (Female | Male)
Gain Strength (Female | Male)
Powerlifting (Female | Male)
Description

The2 Suns 6 Linear Progression version of 5/3/1 templateis great for beginners because it immediately gets them accustomed to higher training frequency, whereas many novice programs only c

Show More

Equipment

Barbell, Bodyweight, Cable, Dumbbell, Machine, Pull up bar

Avg Exertion

60%

Workout Type

Split

Avg Cardio Intensity

30%

Week 1

From your 1 rep maxes (1RM) you calculate your true max(TM) by subtracting 10%.


Each week, increase your training max if you were able to complete all the reps.




Increase TM based on your performance in the 1+ sets(3rd set on Day 2,3,4 and 5).


0 no increase 1 - 2 add 5 lb 3 - 4 add 5 - 10 lb > 5 add 10 - 15 lb


Assistance work is done like bodybuilding, and can be changed to fit your needs.

assistance: chest, arms and back

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 60% of 1RM Set 2: 70% of 1RM Set 3-5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Machine Bench Press3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Barbell Biceps Curl
Barbell Biceps Curl
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Rope Pressdown3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
6. Lying Knee Raise (on floor)3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: back and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Deadlift9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 30% of 1RM Set 2: 40% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 50% of 1RM
3. Pull-up3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Ab Crunch Machine3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: shoulders and chest

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Incline Bench Press8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: legs and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Squat9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Sumo Deadlift8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Leg Extensions3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Lying Leg Curls3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Hanging Leg Raise
Hanging Leg Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: arms and misc.

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 5 - 1, 3 - 1, 5, 3, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Close-Grip Bench Press
Close-Grip Bench Press
8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Rope Tricep Extension3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

Week 2


assistance: chest, arms and back

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 60% of 1RM Set 2: 70% of 1RM Set 3-5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Machine Bench Press3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Barbell Biceps Curl
Barbell Biceps Curl
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Rope Pressdown3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
6. Lying Knee Raise (on floor)3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: back and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Deadlift9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 30% of 1RM Set 2: 40% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 50% of 1RM
3. Pull-up3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Ab Crunch Machine3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: shoulders and chest

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Incline Bench Press8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: legs and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Squat9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Sumo Deadlift8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Leg Extensions3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Lying Leg Curls3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Hanging Leg Raise
Hanging Leg Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: arms and misc.

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 5 - 1, 3 - 1, 5, 3, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Close-Grip Bench Press
Close-Grip Bench Press
8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Rope Tricep Extension3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

Week 3


assistance: chest, arms and back

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 60% of 1RM Set 2: 70% of 1RM Set 3-5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Machine Bench Press3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Barbell Biceps Curl
Barbell Biceps Curl
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Rope Pressdown3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
6. Lying Knee Raise (on floor)3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: back and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Deadlift9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 30% of 1RM Set 2: 40% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 50% of 1RM
3. Pull-up3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Ab Crunch Machine3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: shoulders and chest

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Incline Bench Press8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: legs and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Squat9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Sumo Deadlift8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Leg Extensions3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Lying Leg Curls3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Hanging Leg Raise
Hanging Leg Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: arms and misc.

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 5 - 1, 3 - 1, 5, 3, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Close-Grip Bench Press
Close-Grip Bench Press
8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Rope Tricep Extension3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

Week 4


assistance: chest, arms and back

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 60% of 1RM Set 2: 70% of 1RM Set 3-5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Machine Bench Press3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Barbell Biceps Curl
Barbell Biceps Curl
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Rope Pressdown3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
6. Lying Knee Raise (on floor)3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: back and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Deadlift9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM set 9: 60% of 1RM (You can do more sets if you can)
2. Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
Crossed-Arm Barbell Front Squat
8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 30% of 1RM Set 2: 40% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 50% of 1RM
3. Pull-up3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Ab Crunch Machine3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: shoulders and chest

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Standing Barbell Military Press (AKA Overhead Press)9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Incline Bench Press8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: legs and abs

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Squat9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Barbell Sumo Deadlift8 sets5, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 45% of 1RM Set 2: 55% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 65% of 1RM
3. Leg Extensions3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Lying Leg Curls3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
5. Hanging Leg Raise
Hanging Leg Raise
3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

assistance: arms and misc.

ExerciseSetsRepsRestNotes
1. Barbell Bench Press9 sets5, 3, 1, 3, 5 - 1, 3 - 1, 5, 3, 5 reps60s
Set 1: 70% of 1RM Set 2: 75% of 1RM Set 3: 85% of 1RM (1+) Set 4: 80% of 1RM Set 5: 75% of 1RM Set 6-7: 70% of 1RM Set 8: 65% of 1RM Set 9: 60% of 1RM
2. Close-Grip Bench Press
Close-Grip Bench Press
8 sets6, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8 reps60s
Set 1: 35% of 1RM Set 2: 45% of 1RM Remaining Sets: 55% of 1RM
3. Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl3 sets12 - 15 reps60s
4. Rope Tricep Extension3 sets12 - 15 reps60s

Date Created: 2/12/20, 3:22 AM


Last Updated: 9/12/20, 9:38 PM

Similar Workouts

More Workouts by nSuns

Similiar split workouts

Workouts with similar equipment

6 day workouts that are 54 minutes